Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Final Paper Progress

I have interviewed a friend of my main source and I have an interview set up with my main source for Thursday. I e-mailed three people who I found out through articles that have been written who are involved with the STEP program, and only one of them got back to me saying she would forward the e-mail to the right person for me to speak with. I hope to get some responses soon.
I feel that during my interview with my main source I can get a lot of really useful information about new sources. I plan to interview his parents, a friend of his who also went through the program, and his adopting family in Scarsdale. I will get all of those contact numbers when I see him on Thursday, and I think then I will really be able to move forward with sources.
My problem is connecting with the people in charge of the STEP program, which I am hoping will not be too hard to do once I get one person to respond. I want to bring a professional aspect to my paper, and show that my writing is reliable.
I need to brainstorm more about where to pitch this article, but so far I think Scarsdale papers and Lehigh local newspapers. I am also looking into education magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment