Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spring!

"529 News Spring Looks" was the title that caught my eye. It was written in bright yellow text, which screamed spring even more, so I picked it up. The magazine with this catchy headline was none other than the March 2011 People Style Watch. Although I skim People magazine when I am at home, I was sort of surprised that this was the first magazine that grabbed my attention.


As much as I tried to look at the other magazines sitting on the rack with the People Style Watch, the others looked dull. I could not relate to the headlines on other magazines, and didn't have any interest in reading about anything Charlie Sheen related. And let's face it, who doesn't want spring to get here a little faster?!

On the cover alone, topics of great bargains for under $100 or under $10 caught my eye. Even though most of the story headlines on the cover of the magazine are evergreen stories, there is something really refreshing to read about the newest fashion trends that we will see in the spring.

So while this magazine isn't something I have never purchased before, it trumped all of the magazines that focused on diets, Justin Bieber and country gardening.

No comments:

Post a Comment